The most popular cruise in San Diego is the Champagne Brunch Cruise. Enjoy brunch with free flowing champagne and mimosas at your private table. This is the perfect cruise for fresh air, sunshine, and sightseeing.
Sparkling waves and soft breezes set the mood for this relaxing mid-day cruiser, featuring free-flowing bubbly and unbeatable views of San Diego’s sights. Sail past amazing San Diego sights including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, the Star of India, and Naval Air Station North Island. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ideal way to see the Bay with a brunch cruise in San Diego.
- Two Hours on a Luxurious Yacht on San Diego Bay
- Brunch Menu Featuring Seasonal Dishes
- Free-flowing Champagne, Mimosas & Sparkling Cider
- Bay Tour and Grand Views of San Diego Landmarks
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pictures While You Cruise!
Where to Meet
Meet us at Pier 1 Hornblower Landing: 1800 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 at Grape Street. Pay to park options available.
We have great weather on the water right now: we recommend bringing a hat, sweater or light jacket and, of course, your shades!
Casual to Dressy attire.