I Am a Collaborative Partner
All Care is dedicated to providing our Collaborative Partners with qualified talent to help them deliver therapy services to a growing patient pool. We find and deliver the most eligible therapists to Collaborative Partners nationwide as practical and cost-effective solutions to help grow their agency.
Trust in our ability to help you build your practice and meet the growing demands of your patients.
What kind of services is All Care able to provide?>
Because therapy sessions take place over a web-based platform, All Care therapists are able to:
- Consult with the family to identify whether speech therapy treatment is needed.
- Conduct an initial assessment and the develop a Plan of Care that meets the patient’s individual needs.
- Provide therapy online telespeech sessions.
- Offer additional practice that parents/guardians will have access to use 24/7.
Why become a Collaborative Partner with All Care?
Being understaffed can put your organization in jeopardy. All Care helps you to meet those challenges by delivering qualified, experienced, and certified speech-language pathologists to help you meet your patients’ unique needs.
- We hire, train, and mentor all of our therapists, including bilingual therapists.
- Improve therapist availability means patients are able to schedule sessions within 48 hours.
- We work diligently with our partners to ensure all data collection and progress monitoring meets federal and state standards.
- Our online tools help to streamline workflows.
- Because patients no longer have to come into your office, you have a greater opportunity to grow your agency.
- Our therapists are able to deliver high-quality services and spend more time with each patient.
Our expertise and staff of qualified healthcare professionals can give you the results you need. Contact us today at (818) 894-2273 to find out how you can become a collaborative partner.